Monday, August 6, 2007

Video montage

Glen Beck wants a journalist to pose nude:



Please educate our younger sisters...


Why do people keep mixing feminists up with folks fighting against equality? It's not about one being more anything than the other -- no real feminist would say that ONLY men are aggresive, oppressive, violent, etc. This video, which focuses on women-only fighting (and I am sure they could have found just as many examples of violent men) is perpetuating the untruths:



And while I will not post any of the videos that I found on YouTube when I typed in the word rape -- in hope of finding news or educational videos -- I want to say that there are handfuls of segments that call the abuse "hot" and "sexy." More, the comments made by YouTubers are incredibly savage. When did rape become sexy? Oh yeah. NEVER.